Thursday, November 4, 2010

BIG WORLD - little me

I am new to the blogging process but I feel I have a lot to say and would love to express my thoughts and feelings to the world.  My writing would be worth it if I could impact just one person, help them or even let that one person know that there is someone else out there that is going through the same thing they are.
BIG WORLD - little me seemed an appropriate name for my blog since I feel like a spec on this Earth.  I am full of questions, wondering, insecurities and uncertainties.  One of my strongest beliefs, however, is that everything happens for a reason.  I truly believe that God is in control and guides us into the direction of His works.  There was a reason I met my husband, there was a reason I was blessed with my first child at the age of 16, there is a reason I am here, right now.  My largest nagging question is WHY? 
What am I supposed to be doing?  I know it's being screamed to me but I cannot hear it.  In the last two years of my faith exploration, I have been picking myself apart to figure out the gifts God has given me.  He gave me my children which means He felt me well equipped to handle the job.  I feel there's more.  He brought my husband and I together, but why?  We are complete opposites.  Was it for me to keep him on track?  Was it for him to keep me grounded?  Was it both, for us to contrast each other?  Only God knows.  Still, I feel there's more.
I know no matter how good you think you are at something, there is always someone out there that is better.  With that thought tucked in the back of my brain, I have had trouble ignoring the fact that I've always been a writer.  A good writer or not, I feel complete when am writing, I can impact people with my words and possibly touch someones life.
I wrote a Biography of the trials and tribulations I have endured in my short 31 years of existence.  I have battled with myself to publish or not, wanting to help others but not quite wanting to reveal some of the embarrassing moments of growing up.
Therefore, I would like to share some of the experiences I have lived, along with the highs and lows of my life today....

"The path of self discovery has many bumps and curves, but will never dead-end."

No comments:

Post a Comment